“Spearfish Maui - Incredible!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 165 Activities in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: With locations on Maui and Big Island, Top Shot Spearfishing is proud to offer the most unique and unforgettable spearfishing excursion in Hawaii. Our professional spearfishing guides train on safety, speargun control, freediving form, breathing techniques, fish identification, and many other techniques that will have you spearing fish quickly and safely. We are proud to focus our efforts on removing invasive fish from Hawaii's reefs and we are confident that your spearfishing excursion with Top Shot Spearfishing will be the experience of a lifetime!
3 attraction reviews
“Spearfish Maui - Incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I were first time spearo's before this trip and we had an awesome time and look forward to a second dive with Spearfish Maui. The dive was much more mellow than expected and we had excellent instruction by Jeremy. He is extremely knowledgeable and thoroughly educates beginners on all aspects of the sport. Like all the other reviews, he is a great host and makes the experience worth every dollar. I would highly recommend this activity to anyone visiting Maui looking to find a new sport and a great time!

Utah
“Awesome Experience!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Jeremy was very detailed in his instructions regarding safety, ethics and fishing techniques. He loves what he does and it shows. He is happy to answer any question and as enthusiasm the entire time. He also knows good restaurants in the area that typical Tourists may not.

Diving off mile marker 14 was prettier than most reefs it was even better than Molikini! We saw many many fish and even a few sea turtles!

I have never even spear fished and my first time out I was able to hit 5 after I got the hang of it. I would recommend this to anyone who feels up to it in a heartbeat!

Vancouver, Canada
“Great Activity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Jeremy shared his knowledge and expert advice from beginning to end. This eased the anxiety of diving deeper than I normally would. If I had more time, I would have done a second dive. I think I did quite well, shot 4 fish and captured every moment on cam. My advice, stick close to him during the hunt as he can point out larger fish that I could not have spotted on my own. The entire experience was simply outstanding.

Jason- Vancouver

Dallas, Texas, United States
“A unique and exhilarating experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

First timer at Spear Fishing. Always wanted to try. Jeremy was great teaching the basics and more importantly the safety aspects in an easy and assuring way on land and in the water. Perfect progression and pace. Once up and running, jermey was quick to spot us the bigger fish and those suitable for hunting. I got mine first shot and boy it felt awesome..I ended up with getting four though one got away. Highly recommend it. I'll go back again. Mehdi

Victoria, BC
“Best Thing To Do In Maui Period!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

The day started with Jeremy giving us a great rundown on safety as well as sharing his array of knowledge. Had a great day out in the water. Saw lots of sea life including turtles and octopuses. Everyone in our group managed to get a fish. If ever I get back to Maui I would go again no questions asked. Forget snorkelling cruses. Go spearfishing and you'll get to experience some great reefs away from the crowds and even get to take home some fish! Couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommended. Thanks again Jeremy A+

Visited May 2012