“Relaxing...” 4 of 5 stars

NYC
11 attraction reviews
“Relaxing...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Had a great massage and the prep area was very nice. My only complaint is they used lotion instead of oil. But overall a nice spa.

Fresno, California
“Nice gym”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The gym was perfect and clean. The staff checks on it frequently witch makes it even that muc cleaner.

Goodyear, Arizona
“Great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

This was the best massage both my husband and I have ever had. The spa is very clean and has everything you need. They even have a Keurig coffee maker so your drink is freshly made.

Visited August 2012
new york
3 attraction reviews
“Oh my god luxury!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The spa was amazing. Seperate for men and women, bathrobes, slippers, shower, hot tub, sauna and then poolside cabana couples massage. Loved every second!

Visited April 2012
Encino
13 attraction reviews
“Very Relaxing (for me)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Went recently with my wife- we each had our own massages (not together). Mine was a Swedish massage with Kito. I have a bad back & so I always look forward to any opportunity for a bit of pain relief. She was excellent & I would highly recommend her. Great massage. My wife, on the other hand (pregnancy massage) didn't have the best experience. Her massage therapist was apparently very nice (and gave a decent massage), but talked throughout the entire experience. It seems she kept asking questions and kept a conversation going at all times. That's not very relaxing. My wife was too polite and felt too uncomfortable to ask that she please stop talking so much. I was pretty bummed upon hearing about that (since it's quite expensive). For my part, I had a great experience there & really enjoyed the facilities & surrounding ambiance. Would return...