“Treat yourself. You won't be sorry.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 165 Activities in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa is your serene retreat in the heart of Lahaina. Enjoy top quality massage and facials without the resort price. The Signature Zen Massage combines Hawaiian, Asian and European techniques for ultimate relaxation. We also offer Lomi Lomi Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu Facial Massage, Body Scrubs and acupuncture. Additional esthetic services in our Wailea Gateway Center location. Come in with jet lag and emerge in vacation mode! Call or book online at our website.
“Treat yourself. You won't be sorry.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

I treated my wife to a facial and massage for her 70th birthday and, of course, I had to get a massage too. It was the highlight of our anniversary/birthday vacation. Thank you Katie for relieving my stress and tight back. You guys were great, although my wife said I talked too much in the next room! Mark from Las Vegas.

Milford, Michigan
“Really the best massage.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had massages from terese and maryjane and hands down they were the best massages either of us have had. I work in a day spa back at home and from start to finish this was an amazing experience. We are actually going to try to get another before we head back home.

Bloomington, Illinois
“Dr”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My wife and I each had a 90 minute sports massage. It was a wonderful experience. Both massage professionals (Katy and Terese) did an excellent job. We highly recommend this spa and the parking is free.

Vancouver, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“I know my massages and this is the BEST !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

On our last day in Maui and before our flight, a friend and I both had 60 minute massages. I am a yoga instructor and spa practitioner doing Hot stone and aromatherapy massage. The trigger point work that was done on my upper traps was absolutely amazing. I am inspired to go back to school and learn more. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and the ladies, both the massage therapist and the receptionist were lovely, friendly and engaging.

Barbara, Vancouver Canada

Visited December 2013
Calgary, Canada
“A superb treat.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Had the 90 min Zen massage with Terese. Easily the best I have had. I felt wonderful afterwards. You won't be disappointed!

Visited November 2013