“Just plain fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Expedia
Book a Tour
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the most prestigious zipline adventure in the world. With over 2 miles of ziplines, you're sure to capture the memories of a lifetime! From the 4X4 tour in Hawaii's largest privately owned, natural preserve to the tallest pedestrian only, suspension bridge in the US, zipping in Kapalua is unforgettable. Soar side by side with your family and friends in a full body harness, unsurpassed in safety with a perfect fit. We dare you to come and take a ride through the rain forest with us! A Hui Hou
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Lexington, MA
9 attraction reviews
“Just plain fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2015 NEW

I highly recommend zip lining in Maui and this company in particular! It is such a fun activity with great views thrown in! Our guides, Brandon and Sutton made you feel comfortable and safe. We were very impressed with all of the safety measures. Great experience!

Melbourne, Australia
“Fabulous guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2015 NEW

My husband and I had a wonderful experience on the Kapaluna ziplinne today. I was rather apprehensive to start with as I am far from an adrenalin seeking tourist.
Peter and Nessa, our guides were fabulouus - friendly, professional and highly safety conscious.
The scenery was spectacular-particularly the last few lines with views of the ocean, waterfalls and green treetops far below.

The whole experience exceeded our expectations.

Visited May 2015
Pennsylvania
32 attraction reviews
“Didn't get to go”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2015 NEW

Sunset Tour was cancelled and we had no other time to reschedule. It was too windy to zip. They called a few days before to make sure we were still going then the day of they cancelled on us.

Visited April 2015
KapaluaZiplines, Public Relations Manager at Kapalua Ziplines, responded to this review, yesterday
Aloha and thank you for taking the time to review our zipline course. We call each guest to confirm the check-in time and requirements. Guest and guide safety is our number one priority at all times. Because the zipline course is located in the West Maui Mountains, high winds are common. This particular day/time we determined that safety and comfort levels were not achievable for this experience. We are truly sorry that you were unable to reschedule your sunset zipline tour.

Mahalo for your understanding,

Kapalua Ziplines Ohana
Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome trip with Nui and Justin!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2015 NEW

We chose the 7 line zip course and enjoyed every minute of it! Nui and Justin were the perfect hosts providing tips throughout the course as well as wonderful dinner suggestions for the rest of our visit! We can't wait to come back some day and do another tour with these great guys!

Visited April 2015
Seattle, Washington
“Zip it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2015 NEW

Today I had my first experience with zip-lining. I was escorted by Brandon and Justin of Kapalua Ziplines for my breathtaking adventure. It was a dreamy day. The views were unbelievable and the ride relaxing. Brandon and Justin were awesome! There were not only funny but quite helpful and supportive to anyone needing extra assistance or assurance. In addition to his upbeat humor, I appreciated Brandon's attention to picture taking so I didn't have to worry about missing out on anything and Justin was great about putting our safety above all else. They're both very social and clearly love what they do!! They were definitely an important part of my whole experience. Their hard work didn't go unnoticed. I was flying solo that day and appreciated how much Brandon made sure I didn't feel like the odd one out. He jumped into all the selfies with me :) He also has a great eye for photography. The shots and angles he gets are amazing!! Many thanks to Justin and Brandon!

Visited May 2015