We transfered to this hotel after a miserable 1 night stay at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel. The Sheraton is an absolutely beautiful hotel in a great location. The room and facilities are outstanding. The service is incredible and the staff very pleasant. I can't say enough good things about the guest services manager (Heather) who helped us get away from the nightmare at the prior hotel. If this hotel is in your budget, stay here! We toured the facilities at the other properties within 1 mile of here today. The Sheraton is by far (and by a lot), the nicest place to stay (but the Westin has a large pool slide which the Sheraton does not. Our kids were at home this trip so the slide wasn't an issue for us). The pool(s) are sprawing (I think it's actually 1 huge pool that waps around 2 different outdoor bar areas.
This hotel is not the Four Seasons or the Fairmont. But, it is, by far, the nicest hotel in the category just below those luxury hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina