My husband and i Stayed at the Sheraton Kaanapali on our honeymoon! We had booked with SPG points, but upon check in were able to upgrade from a garden (parking lot and tennis court) view, to the most amazing ocean view room for a small price... It was well worth paying the upgrade! We went to sleep every night to the crashing of waves and woke up each morning to the beautiful blue waves crashing against the beach. I loved this room!
We love to just relax on loungers and lay out all day and were able to easily find lounge chairs facing the beach, each morning. We didn't feel as if we were sitting on top of other people. The drinks were great, but a little pricey (but what isn't pricey in Maui?). The food was good as well. We ate at the TepanDAN, and it was fabulous! Overall, 4 stars!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, BookIt.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina