Have just returned from first visit to Maui which was beautiful.
we stayed for 4 nights. The resort is in a great location, we had booked an ocean view room which was fabulous. The room was clean and spacious but looked a little tired which was disappointing. The bathroom, although clean, could do with a refurb. Carpet in sections in the hallway worn and coming up. Definately include breakfast into your package as well worth it - and great way to start the day. A little annoyed that the beach chairs/lounges all cost extra. If staying for a few days only and intend to be at the resort mainly, be mindful of charge of USD30 per day - not per stay as we thought on checkin, which covers wifi, parking, use of shuttle bus and a few other resort activites. Annoying as we didn't need nor use any of these. Staff were pleasant. Massage at the spa was wonderful.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel
- Sheraton Maui
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.