This is a large hotel. I was in a room on the 'cliffs' which was a three elevator trip from the lobby. The 'cliff' rooms are a good choice if you have a car (dedicated car-park), but if you don't have a car, try and get into the main building.
The Tepenyaki Japanese restaurant was very good, and well worth booking. The timing is very specific and the whole table gets escorted in and seated together (so don't be late). The Black Rock conventional restaurant was good quality for all meals.
The location is very good. The scenery is spectacular and there are a few alternative places to eat and shop within a short walking distance along the beach.
The hotel runs a shuttle into the Lahaina which has a great village atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina