Very comfortable beds, spacious rooms, beautiful beach minutes from the room. We enjoyed snorkeling right off the beach. We saw many whales playing from the beach too!
Stop at Costco (right next to the airport) get flats of water, sandwich stuff, box of assorted yogurts, snacks, wine/beer, sodas & some fruit. (We were traveling with a large gathering of friends & family so were lucky to have plenty of mini fridges to stock ) The hotel is not an inexpensive place to eat/drink, one yogurt is 4.00 off the lobby Starbucks cart. We enjoyed several home made lunches on the beach & several out & about when we were sight seeing, always a nice dinner out too.
The staff is very friendly & accommodating. The bellhops had no problem bringing all the supplies up as well.
We would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel
- Sheraton Maui
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.