We arrived very late in the evening after a day of travelling. We were given a room on a higher floor, right next to the elevator which made a lot of noise throughout the night, keeping us awake. The next morning, we called to the front desk and got moved to another room....just three doors away, facing the same way (for the trouble, and lack of sleep, I would have expected to maybe be moved to suite with a better view). We waited for 45 minutes for the bellhop to come and move us over, which cut into our morning time. After that, our stay was nice, quiet and relaxing.
The rooms are ok, but nothing special in terms of decor.
DON'T bother with the "deal" of the breakfast in the hotel (unless you're really hungry!). It's supposed to be 2 for 1, but they charge an extra fee that jacks the price up nearly to what it would be for two to begin with (if that makes sense). It was good, though!
One of the pool bars was closed during our stay, which was disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, BookIt.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina