My wife and I recently spent a week at the Sheraton. We had an Ocean Front room in bldg 6 with a spectacular view. The service and efficiency of everyone we encountered was exactly what one would expect at a nice resort. The only downside to our room was the long walk to any activities or the lobby, but the privacy was worth the walk. My only real complaint about the place is the price of food and drinks. The breakfast buffet at 29.00 pp and other comparable food prices are evidenced by the small numbers of patrons at the eating facilities.
All in all it's a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina