My wife and I just finished our stay here after 3 nights for the Maui Invitational. We were here with a group of 14 people and some were staying at the Sheraton, Westin and the Hyatt. I did my homework before staying here and I read many good and bad reviews, so I wasn't sure what to expect. So here are my highlighted pros and cons.
We had on ocean view room in building 6. It was spacious and had a great view. If you have a car, you can drive back to the lot and be real close to your room.We were also close to the fitness center
Our room included breakfast at Black Rock, and we thought it was excellent and the service outstanding
The bell was wonderful, they even gave us a ride to our room from the lobby one night.
The property is really spread out, and you have to take multiple elevators from your room to get to the lobby
Check in was slow, and there were only 3 associates working, but they were helpful
Overall, this was a great stay at an above average property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina