Our experience at the Sheraton Maui was wonderful. The easy check-in and a room upgrade were fabulous. As a Starwood member, we are allowed to ask for a room upgrade and if available, we can have it. We received an incredible ocean front room in building 4 that was close to the pool and the beach.
Snorkeling at black rock is really amazing as well. Our bellman Trevor was full of great advice and recommendations for restaurants. My only tiny complaint is the lighting in the bathroom is really low and I only wish they would make it brighter. Overall, we couldn't have been happier with the service and the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com and Orbitz so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina