We just got back from our trip to Maui where we stayed at the Sheraton for 9 nights. What a great trip! Immediately from the start, it was made enjoyable. We flew in late Friday night and had to drive from the other side of the island to get to the hotel. The Sheraton does complimentary valet the night you arrive because they anticipate sleepy guests. This was a nice touch. The pool was something we enjoyed daily, as well as drinks at the Cliff Dive Bar. The servers were very nice, quick service, and friendly. Snorkeling right by the hotel was the best! We tried another beach and snorkeling was sub par. Black Rock Beach, which is right in front of the hotel, had the most fish and one day we saw 4 sea turtles!
Hotel was close to Whalers Village which is good for food or if you need toiletries at the ABC store.
Another highlight was when my fiance thought he lost his Drivers license at the beach. We called the hotel from the car and they checked the room for us, where they were able to confirm we had left it. They searched the room! So nice!
I would definitely stay at the hotel again.
The only "con" is the resort fee. Most hotels charge this anyways. We felt it would be better to just build this into the nightly room fee. We were happy to pay it - hotel was worth the price - but it's easier for us to pay on the front end rather than get the lofty charge at the end of the trip ! Just a thought.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel
- Sheraton Maui
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.