In its prime it probably was one of the best hotels on the strand. Now the rooms are tired and the service (food, bar etc.) is expensive.
The A/C was out for the first 2 days of our stay and it took 3 calls to finally get it fixed. The high speed internet (which is part of a mandatory service charge) worked only sporadically. Westin appears to use it primarliy as a platform to sell their timeshares. We recieved calls daily for free gifts and when we finally repsonded, they tried to sign us up for a timeshare tour. The location is great and the pools are good for kids.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel
- Westin Maui
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.