We stayed here as part of a multi-island package deal and could not have been happier. We wish we could have spent more time here as it was just a great experience.
Although the $30 daily resort fee seemed reasonable, there were many returns for that $30 (internet service, spa discounts, continental breakfast, drinks, etc).
My reservations specified a king size bed (I'm taller than most) and when we showed up there were none available (we were booked in the 'mountain view' rooms) so the staff went to the back and returned with an upgrade in the 'ocean view' tower). We couldn't have been happier with the upgraded room.
I will say one negative thing about the room, the carpet looks like it might have been a bit worn as it was "bunching up" in a couple of places...didn't see any signs of damage, just looks like it may have stretched over the years and needs replacing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Starwood, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina