My fiancé and I stayed here for a week at the end of a long trip and had the most relaxing time! We did have to change rooms a few times as it was so noisy on the mountain facing side- when I asked if I could pay money to move over to an ocean facing room they ignored me and placed us in another noisy room- we had to move 3 times but by the last time we were stoked!
Overall the experience was lovely the staff were generally great and the adult pool was heaven!! The beach at sunset was the absolute highlight!!
I highly recommend you ask for a quiet ocean facing room and pay the extra money when booking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood, Hotwire, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina