My husband and I had a wonderful stay while in town for the Maui Invitational college basketball games. The hotel has a wow factor with flamingos, koi, and a black swan in the water hawaiian oasis as soon as you step inside the hotel lobby. This area is combined with the large hotel pool that contains several waterfalls, an adult pool area, and a big waterslide for ages. Very beautiful.
Other reviews stated the rooms at the Westin were small and dated, but I think you need to request a room in the newer Beach Tower for a better experience. The rooms here are a nice-sized hotel room, not too big and not too small. Our room 973 was very clean, modern, and sleek. The balcony was a nice size and could fit 2-3 people for sitting. We had a view of the ocean, the Sheraton Blackrock in the distance (10min walk from hotel along beach path), and Whalers Village directly below us. You get 2 bottles of water each day, and there's a little fridge in the room to store drinks as well. Beds are comfortable too, very plush.
The Westin has complimentary shuttle service to Lahaina shops on Front Street as well as service to the Old Lahaina Luau. For snorkeling, walk 10mins to the Sheraton Blackrock beach so you can see beautiful fish and sea turtles too if you're lucky! Parasailing and paddle boarding activities are available right in front of the Westin.
The hotel staff was very accomadating and very nice. We had a late flight so after we checked out at 12pm, we spent the rest of the day at the beach and the hotel later gave us access to the hospitality room for 30mins so we could shower and get ready before going to the airport at 8pm. That was very convenient. Overall, we will definitely be staying here when we return to Lahaina, Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina