This is the third visit to this hotel in four years. We have always requested ocean view, and Had rooms on the ninth floor on the first two visits. And they were quite satisfactory with an excellent few of the ocean and sunset .But on the last visit we were given rooms on the sixth floor, When I expressed my concern about the view
I was assurred that the view would be equal. We'll nothing could be further from the truth. I returned to the lobby to express my displeasure and was told that that was all that was available. I then asked for the manager and a nice young lady came out to help me and the next day we were moved to another building that had the view I requested and paid for.We traveled from Boston and if push came to shove we would have stayed at another Hotel.
This Hotel was a 5 star is now a 4 and on the way to a three. The breakfast Buffet was always excellant, very pricey, but not this trip. There were no eggs benedict on the buffet but were available of the menu for three dollars, the birds were always a problem but the waitstaff kept them in check but this trip the birds were able to help themselves to sausage and home fries. I love Maui but comming from Boston I will consider other Hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina