This Westin is located at the best tourist part of Maui, it is showing signs of aging and they are kinda slower in renovation. The parking is really congested even for a mid sized car, checking was smooth not forgetting the welcome Lei. The rooms are good size, nice views if you are on upper floors. The lift is with a really annoying sound.
Lake with koi fish and black swan is nice, pools are small but clean. The beach walk is usually crowded. You do get a beach towel everyday and they do rent snorkeling/scuba gear there.
The hotel has a few shops and restaurants, we didn't tried the spa.
This Westin feels more like a business hotel so if the honeymooners are reviewing the hotel as the best.... I still don't know why...!
Next time I will definitely look for a more romantic place to stay in Maui.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel
- Westin Maui
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.