J ust got home from 5 days at the Westin Maui resort. Our stay was realxing and very enjoyable. First of all the grounds were spectaular and the pools a perfect temp. Lots of loungers available.
I was pleased when it was noticed that I was a platinum memeber and that the front desk tried so very hard to upgrade me but the resort was packed full. They later contacted me and said they could get me an ocean front room for the last 3 days so we took it. The efforts were appreciated. The rooms are on the small side but clean and efficient with a great Heavenly Bed. It's not a new Hotel and I understand they are also renovating now. I am a huge Westin fan as well as a Westin owner and SPG is the best points program by far. The location is perfect as its near everything but still very quiet. We will return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Starwood, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina