First time family vacation in Maui and decided to stay at Westin. We really enjoyed our stay. Only a few hiccups when we checked in. It took a looooooong time, clearly they were under staff. It was a long line and only 2 people at the front desk. GM/Front Office Manager needs to look at their staff scheduling more carefully. It took us almost 1 hour to wait in line for checking in.
Other than that, all are good. Location is perfect! Amazing beach views. Hotel is located not far away from Lahaina downtown for shopping, dining and other activities. Pool kept my little boy busy for hours. Love the outdoor gym too (they have indoor gym, but I didn't use it).
Black Rock is great too, saw few sea turtles there. Awesome!!!
We love our Service Express Attendant Ron Acheta or "Ronzi"; he is knowledgeable, very nice and always very helpful and when asked, he told us where the local goes. He smiles from the belly and excel on what he does. He made Coconut Rose # 636 for me. Awww so sweet.
We will definitely come back!! In fact I just booked our trip for April 2013. Can't wait!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina