My first trip to Hawaii and I couldn't have asked for more. The lobby was breathtaking, like walking into a Tropical paradise complete with waterfalls and wildlife. The room was well appionted and clean. I fell in love with the hotel lotion, I know it sounds silly but I asked for a bottle of Westin Hotel lotion for Christmas so I could put it on and smell it all day reminding me of this very speacial place. My husband travels a lot and so wanted to relax in one spot. The hotel is centrally located on the beach, close to Whalers Village and with the shuttle to Lahaina never felt a need to rent a car. Although there is a Starbucks on the premises the in room coffee is excellent and that's coming from a couple of admittedly spoiled coffee snobs.
As always watch for hidden costs but that's everywhere. April 2011
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.