Our recent honeymoon in Maui was wonderful and the Whaler was a pleasant surprise. I was a little skeptical about coming to this hotel, because of some of these reviews, but we got exactly what we paid for. Upon arriving we were greeted by friendly staff. Parking is an extra $7 a day, but we never had to search around for a parking spot and always got a spot right by the elevator. The room was very clean and well kept. Some reviews complained about bugs, however, I did not find one our entire stay. The hotel gave us a two for one coupon for the luau at the Hyatt, which was great. The Whaler is right next to Whaler's village, which is great! I do not recommend the restaurants there though, as they are wayyyy over priced. It was nice to go out for dinner elsewhere, and we also stocked up on some groceries at Safeway in order to save some money on food.
We honestly had no complaints about our stay here! I highly recommend the Whaler for a good deal and great hotel stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exclusive luxury condominium boasts an idyllic location on Maui's famous Kaanapali Beach across from two championship golf courses and minutes from Lahaina. Each spacious unit features a full kitchen and a spectacular view. A beachfront pathway and private access allows guests easy entry to adjacent Whalers Village's 65 shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Lahaina
- Whaler Kaanapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- The Whaler Maui
- Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Maui/Lahaina