We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay at the Whaler! It is at a fantastic location on Kaanapali beach, and is right next to the Whalers village. Our room had a great view of the ocean, and we loved having our breakfast out on the balcony. Our studio condo had a full kitchen, dishwasher, plates, silverware etc and a full size fridge. Wi-fi was free. There is a $12 per day parking charge.
The Kaanapali beach walk is fantastic! Would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Lahaina
- Whaler Kaanapali
- Whaler Kaanapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- The Whaler Maui
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach
- Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exclusive luxury condominium boasts an idyllic location on Maui's famous Kaanapali Beach across from two championship golf courses and minutes from Lahaina. Each spacious unit features a full kitchen and a spectacular view. A beachfront pathway and private access allows guests easy entry to adjacent Whalers Village's 65 shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.