We were fortunate enough to be upgraded on arrival to a one bedroom unit (we booked through the hotel). The unit was very clean, the decor was good, and the kitchen had everything we needed. The free wifi was reliable and very handy. Most importantly, the bed was huge and incredibly comfortable.
From our first floor balcony we had good views of the perfectly maintained courtyard gardens, the ocean, and islands in the distance. The complex is next door to Whalers Village which has some nice shops and three wonderful restaurants.
The hotel pool kiosk and the equipment rental providers on Ka'anapali Beach all seem to open at 8am, so if you like to go out earlier it might be worth getting your towels the afternoon before. Stand-up paddle board rental is cheaper at the nieghbouring kiosk closer to black rock ($25 an hour vs $35), but they will need a credit card for security.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exclusive luxury condominium boasts an idyllic location on Maui's famous Kaanapali Beach across from two championship golf courses and minutes from Lahaina. Each spacious unit features a full kitchen and a spectacular view. A beachfront pathway and private access allows guests easy entry to adjacent Whalers Village's 65 shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Lahaina
- Whaler Kaanapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- The Whaler Maui
- Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Maui/Lahaina