I have stayed in the Whaler three times and also many of my friends stayed there on many occasions.All condos were great,and now I'd stay there pretty much in any condo on any floor and with any view. Still the best I think are condos with the Black Rock view, higher than 6-th floor.
Location is outstanding, (two steps to snorkeling,gorgeous beach,restaurants,shops ),condos are spacious,the resort is quiet and stylish. I strongly recommend it for anybody and for any occasion.
The best booking "deals" have been made either through VRBO or by contacting independent owners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exclusive luxury condominium boasts an idyllic location on Maui's famous Kaanapali Beach across from two championship golf courses and minutes from Lahaina. Each spacious unit features a full kitchen and a spectacular view. A beachfront pathway and private access allows guests easy entry to adjacent Whalers Village's 65 shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Lahaina
- Whaler Kaanapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- The Whaler Maui
- Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Maui/Lahaina