It was our first time to Maui and decided to stay in the resort area of Kaanapali. The whaler was in a great location, midway along the strip. Our unit had an ocean view and a good sized lanai. We were very happy there for 4 nights.
We had a full kitchen, double stand up shower, beach chair and cooler to use. We were happy to have secure underground parking so we didn't have to put the top up on our jeep each night (never know when it's going to rain in HI).
The only drawback to our unit was that we faced the Whaler Village generator and A/C units. We closed the patio door at night as the mechanical noise was much louder than the ocean. It didn't bother us that much, but I would know better for next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exclusive luxury condominium boasts an idyllic location on Maui's famous Kaanapali Beach across from two championship golf courses and minutes from Lahaina. Each spacious unit features a full kitchen and a spectacular view. A beachfront pathway and private access allows guests easy entry to adjacent Whalers Village's 65 shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aston Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Lahaina
- Whaler Kaanapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- The Whaler Maui
- Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Maui/Lahaina