I can't say enough about Napili Sunset! My family and I were graced with staying there in 2011 and loved it so much we returned in January 2012. We have stayed at 3 other properties on Napili Bay, so I feel I can make a clear comparison. Napili Sunset is extremely clean and the housekeepers are "over the top" in making sure you have everything you need, every day! The administrative office staff are the best. I had to adjust our reservation several times, and the patience I received on the other end of the phone line was sincere. Frederick manages the reservations in a true and kind, professional manner, along with the rest of the office staff. We were fortunate to be able to stay in three different styles of rooms. The one bedroom ocean fronts are awesome. You really can't get much closer to the beach. You don't even have to leave your lanai to see whales, sea turtles and the magnificent sunsets. When our family expanded we moved into an upstairs two bedroom unit that was beyond spectacular. The view was outstanding, the unit was spacious, clean and beautiful. When our family downsized, and there were only two of us, we stayed in a pool side studio. Again, another beautiful room. Surprisingly, the kitchens in all units (big or small) are fully equipped with everything you need including a garlic press! They even supplied us with a rice cooker upon request! They have at least three barbecue areas that are well kept, clean and "user friendly". The laundry area is convenient and inexpensive. I believe they even offer free laundry soap. We never had an issue with parking even when we were there at a peak time in their season. Napili Sunset makes you feel special. Upon your arrival, you will be surprised to see your name on their bulletin board, welcoming you. They hand out a nice light-weight blue cloth bag with their logo on it, for you to keep when you get your room keys and beach towels. The beach towels are very soft and thick and they are ready to swap them out any time you need fresh ones. I could go on and on, as this property and the people who work there, have left a lasting impression on me and my ohana (family). After staying at the other properties on Napili Bay (and there are some nice ones), we really don't want to be anywhere else but the Napili Sunset. Why would you?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 10 BEACH FRONT HOTELS IN THE WORLD BY FROMMERS, Napili Sunset is different from most hotels; Napili Sunset is quite literally, on the beach. Napili Sunset’s two story Kanani and Kekalani buildings house 26 units which open to an elevated lawn with a commanding view of Napil Bay, the islands of Molokai and Lanai, and spectacular sunsets over the Pacific Ocean. Napili Sunset is on Napili Bay, a quarter mile long and crescent shaped, the bay forms a beach with warm golden sand and inviting blue waters. Reefs protect the beach from large waves and provide a home for colorful tropical fish, sea turtles and beautiful coral. Napili beach is widely recognized as one of the best beaches in all of Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Napili Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Sunset Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Sunset Lahaina
- Napili Sunset Maui/Lahaina