Love Napaili Sunset....but be warned that remodeling is going on. We have not had a problem with noise but are not near the work. Only complaint is that 2 different mornings the trash truck has come by at 7:15am and picked up the large dumpsters....no sleeping in on those days! Condos are dated but clean and a good value on a beautiful bay. There isno air conditioning in the units but the ceiling fans have kept us cool at night. Staff is friendly. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 10 BEACH FRONT HOTELS IN THE WORLD BY FROMMERS, Napili Sunset is different from most hotels; Napili Sunset is quite literally, on the beach. Napili Sunset’s two story Kanani and Kekalani buildings house 26 units which open to an elevated lawn with a commanding view of Napil Bay, the islands of Molokai and Lanai, and spectacular sunsets over the Pacific Ocean. Napili Sunset is on Napili Bay, a quarter mile long and crescent shaped, the bay forms a beach with warm golden sand and inviting blue waters. Reefs protect the beach from large waves and provide a home for colorful tropical fish, sea turtles and beautiful coral. Napili beach is widely recognized as one of the best beaches in all of Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Napili Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Sunset Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Sunset Lahaina
- Napili Sunset Maui/Lahaina