This was our 2nd year, and we booked for next year.....Yes September is "remodel" month for them, but we didn't really have a problem. We were downstairs unit 123, 2 bed/2 bath, divided by 4 equaled $99 per night! We love the cove, the views and the hospitality. It's out of the way, you don't have to walk 10 minutes take elevators and walk through booths of hawkers just to get down to the beach...it is right there. The remolded units are great, furnished with everything you need plus daily maid service. The views are amazing, you can walk to the little market, rent equipment there if needed, walk to many restaurants or boutiques. It is perfect for us and well kept. You can swim with the turtles in the cove on a daily basis! There is always a light trade wind that keeps the humidity down. We just love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 10 BEACH FRONT HOTELS IN THE WORLD BY FROMMERS, Napili Sunset is different from most hotels; Napili Sunset is quite literally, on the beach. Napili Sunset’s two story Kanani and Kekalani buildings house 26 units which open to an elevated lawn with a commanding view of Napil Bay, the islands of Molokai and Lanai, and spectacular sunsets over the Pacific Ocean. Napili Sunset is on Napili Bay, a quarter mile long and crescent shaped, the bay forms a beach with warm golden sand and inviting blue waters. Reefs protect the beach from large waves and provide a home for colorful tropical fish, sea turtles and beautiful coral. Napili beach is widely recognized as one of the best beaches in all of Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Napili Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Sunset Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Sunset Lahaina
- Napili Sunset Maui/Lahaina