We just returned while visiting from Sydney. If you are looking for somewhere plush, this isn't it, however if you want something with charm and all the necessities, check it out. We had an upstairs room which was lovely. The kitchen is fully equiped, the lounge room very large and the bed was comfortable. The main rooms had ceiling fans, which was all that was needed as the ocean breezes came through the apartment. They even supplied candles for our balcony table and complimentary beach bags. Nearby is a grocery/liquor store, masseuse, great restaurant on the beach and a snorkel/dive shop. A regular bus service can take you into the main town and Whalers Village. The communal BBQ is great for meeting other travellers and enjoying a drink while watching the amazing sunsets.
Thanks Napili. We will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 10 BEACH FRONT HOTELS IN THE WORLD BY FROMMERS, Napili Sunset is different from most hotels; Napili Sunset is quite literally, on the beach. Napili Sunset’s two story Kanani and Kekalani buildings house 26 units which open to an elevated lawn with a commanding view of Napil Bay, the islands of Molokai and Lanai, and spectacular sunsets over the Pacific Ocean. Napili Sunset is on Napili Bay, a quarter mile long and crescent shaped, the bay forms a beach with warm golden sand and inviting blue waters. Reefs protect the beach from large waves and provide a home for colorful tropical fish, sea turtles and beautiful coral. Napili beach is widely recognized as one of the best beaches in all of Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Napili Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Sunset Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Sunset Lahaina
- Napili Sunset Maui/Lahaina