We have stayed here several times and are getting ready for another trip later this year. The location is great! I am not a strong swimmer, but the beach here is perfect for swimming, snorkeling and lounging. I love the putt-putt course and mai tai party. The rooms are updated, clean and nice. The kitchen is functional and all you really need for vacation. This place is excellent and the bloody mary's are delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Amex and Venere so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina