There are so many excellent reviews of Napili Kai Beach Resort, and I agree with all of them. My dad, brother (his sig other) and I came to Maui after many years away, and were immediately greeted by the front desk with Aloha, and offered a refreshing passion fruit drink. We arrived early, however the staff let us know that they put a rush on our rooms, and that we would be upgraded to the ocean view studio. My brother stayed at the Paki Maui, and my dad and I stayed at Napili. All of the staff - yes all was helpful and made us feel welcome. No resort fee, or parking fee (5stars for that) I love the half moon shaped beach, and there is a reef with tons of salt water fish to see - the cabana near the beach offers complimentary snorkling gear, towels, lounge chairs, etc. for the guests. In the morning we had breakfast at the seahouse restaurant - which is exceptional, i love the coffee and bird of paradise breakfast - and I can't forget to mention the little sparrows that fly around.. Also, you must go for a few drinks at the bar before sunset to witness the sun going down (Seahouse sits on the beach). We were sitting with some locals, and we all agreed that watching the sunset, listening to our very own Hawaiian singer/ukelele made the whole trip. We also used Napili's nice gym - Bicycles had tv's attached. Some times the hotel has specials - otherwise the nightly rate is a bit pricey. The studio had a refrigerator, was updated, and because we were on the second floor we had a great view of the ocean. At Napili Kai there are quite a multitude of birds, and I absolutely loved waking up to them singing in the mornings. What is also a plus is that the hotel has a guest room for families that arrive early (1 hr allowed daily) or are leaving. We had a late departure time, so used this room after checking out in the afternoon. My family and I will definitely be back to Napili in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina