Just returned from another fantastic stay in Maui. This time at the Napili Kai. The grounds and location can not be beat. The staff is friendly, welcoming. The hotel has such a great story of their almost 50 years there. The buildings are low rise, Hawaiian style... they decor has be upgraded. Putting parties, juices and coffee brought to beachside cabana everyday, gas BBQ's to use with a view of the ocean, free parking, no resort fee, on fantastic beach, No need for paying $100 a day special lounge chair, or high rise building to walk from.... this place is worth your business.
(this "free" advise comes from someone in the business, who loves Hawaii. Dont waste your vacation money by misleading ads online... ask a local travel agent who has been there!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina