My husband and I stayed here in April 09. Having never been to Maui....boy did we get lucky! We chose Napili Kai randomly off of hotels.com and it was the best choice we could have made. The staff are warm and friendly. They seem more like a family and in fact we learned that several generations of some familys work there. The grounds are beautiful and kept impeccably. There are 3 pools and a hot tub. The pools are quite small. The beachfront is sandy and great for sunbathing or for children to play. Its in a bay that is great for snorkeling. You can check out towels, coolers, and various other items for free. Juice and fruit are served in a beach cabana at 11am every day. There are various free activities every day. i.e lei making. I loved our room. There was no air cond. but we didn't mind. There were great big tropical ceiling fans that kept us perfectly cool. Our room was only considered ocean view but it was only about 30 ft from the beach. We could sit on the lanai and see Launi and Molokai. The on site restuarant, The Sea House, is fabuluos! They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We ate at several different places on Maui but we ate the most at The Sea House because the food and staff are so great. Also it is RIGHT on the beach with the best view of the Maui sunset and we also spotted whales right from the deck. We are definitely going back next year and taking the kids with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina