Dreamy place for a perfect honeymoon. Stayed in a beachfront studio 1st floor. If you are looking for a place with the old Hawaii atmosphere and the true aloha spirit this is it. However, no a/c in the beachfront bldg. so you must be able to have doors open for air flow which does not allow for any privacy, next time I will pick a 2nd floor room. (It was afterall our honeymoon.) The place is quiet and relaxed so if you are looking to have your cell phones ringing or a party environment this is not your place. It is a comfortable relaxed casual atmosphere so if you like a 5 star stuffy environment then you should probably book the Grand or Fairmont. Wonderful beach and The Seahouse restaurant with it's perfect sunset views, good food and even better drinks on the property make for an easy dining choice. The only problem we had was leaving! Thanks for the perfect honeymoon Napili Kai!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina