We spent 3 days here before heading across to the Big Island. Napili Kai is a great family resort, safe and just wonderful for the kids. The beach is beautiful, and the snorkeling pretty good. Food on site was mediocre, however, and we quickly learned to eat off site. Our room was clean and quiet, though needed updating and was rather dark. The resort as a whole was built 40-50 years and has a rather dated feel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Amex, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina