This was our third time to the Napili area and the first time to stay at the Napili Kai. We have previously eaten there and stayed at condos in the area. We decided to pamper ourselves at the Napili Kai and it was wonderful. The staff provided us with an upgraded room at no cost which was appreciated. From the moment we drove up in front till the day we left - they made us feel very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina