We have come here twice--both times with our adult children and 1 grandchild. We could not have been happier; the beach is great, the pools wonderful, the front desk helpful and friendly, the maid service timely and efficient and the newly upgraded rooms beautiful. It has a very casual vibe, which our children prefer. This is not a Ritz and doesn't pretend to be. There is an activity nearly every night which adds to the fun. Our favorite is the putting contest mixer, which includes $.50 drinks! The mai-tai night is also fun. The proximity of the resort to other restaurants, beaches, golf courses and hikes is also good. We rarely needed a car. The only negative is their restaurant, The Sea House, which one of my son's has renames the The C Minus House. The service is excruciatingly slow, the food mediocre and the prices high for what is served.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina