We didn't stay at Napili Kai Beach Resort this time, but we truly enjoyed our lunch on the patio on the ocean. Napili Bay is small and intimate, and being able to wander down to the Sea House for lunch is special. Two of us had the "catch of the day" blackened fish wrap, our friend had the pulled pork sandwich, and we were all pleased. Fast service, no pressure to clear the table, an idyllic and relaxing lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina