Napili Kai is on target for the true pleasures of a Maui vacation. Napili and Kapalua beaches are awesome! Paddle board, snorkel, swim, and sun yourself in bliss. A great mix of waves and calm. Sorry - no huge towers, crowds, and Vegas style attractions. Classic dinning and in-room amenities that allow you to chill in peace. Ocean and beach views to die for. The rooms in Puna buildings were fab! Well appointed, clean and roomy. Sea House restaurant is solid, and for those willing to splurge a bit, Merriman's next door is a Zagat 26 for a reason. We had dinner out, but it was great having simple breakfast and lunch on the balcony overlooking the bay. Nothing like great Kona coffee in your robe on the balcony. Sunsets - perfect location. This resort exceeded our expectations - matching or topping some of our great experiences at other great destinations like Thailand or Cozumel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina