We have stayed at Napili Kai 4 times over the last 27 years. Everytime we visit we are reminded why it so so special. The view of Napili Bay is fantastic. We stayed in both the Aloha and Lani buildings. Both with great views of the beach and ocean. The atmosphere is so relaxed and quiet. Great place to relax and rejuvenate enjoying great swimming, snorkeling in the bay and the whoosh of the waves. If you are looking for the beach scene or being on top of shopping and ultra-tourist hot spots this is not the place. But if you are looking to kick back and enjoy some quiet time or time with the family this is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina