Our family of 3 stayed at Napili Kai for 11 days in late June, early July 2011. We have stayed there before and have enjoyed every stay. Our studio faced the great beach at Npili Bay so we could walk out to enjoy the beach or the fabulous sunsets. The Seahouse restaurant is on the beach too and serves B, L and D. We enjoyed one dinner and 2 dinners of pupus (appetizers) on the deck. The staff at NPK is great. The offer daily programs at the beach cabana with coffee and pineapple juice. Everyone goes out of their way to help. The location can't be beat anywhere on Maui. The kitchenware could use some improvement but everything else was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina