What a beautiful location, on its own bay, overlooking the ocean. We were greeted with a glass of passion fruit juice and a smile. Our original room was a beachfront studio but overlooked the pool and putting green more than the ocean. The manager was very helpful and we were able to upgrade to a beautiful oceanfront studio corner unit in Puna II for a bit more money, but well worth it! The oceanfront rooms are worth the extra money, especially if you plan to spend time on your lanai. We watched whales and turtles pass by each morning and evening. The patio furniture has super comfortable cushions and the patio table with chairs is perfect to enjoy drinks or a meal for two. The rooms have been remodeled and are modern with a full mirrored wall that reflects the beautiful ocean view and window shades that are electric, allowing for privacy. Their is a full kitchen, however, their restaurant, the "Sea House" has a great happy hour and breakfast. The prices are reasonable and the food is fantastic, some of the dishes are very creative, authentic hawaiian food. The resort has daily activities from lei making to hula shows and a mai tai reception each Wednesday. The resort has a "homey" "family" feel and everyone greets you with a smile, even the other guests. There are towels, snorkel equipment, small ice chests and other items available at the beach hut for free. I enjoy jogging and there is the Kapalua trail right next to the resort that follows the ocean up to the Ritz Carleton Resort, a great 3 mile roundtrip. This is not a large, spread out resort with lots of space. It is a small slice of paradise and great if you just want beach time and a beautiful ocean view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina