This was our second time staying at the Napili Kai Resort and it was awesome! I surprised my wife for her 40th b-day and we had the best trip ever. Super helpful and friendly staff. Very low key and relaxed experience that totally captures the Aloha sprit. Our room had a great view of the ocean and was very clean and spacious. Nice to have a kitchen to make breakfast and lunch. The resort has beach towels, swim gear, coolers and everything you need for the trip! Thanks again and we'll be back!
Ron and Amy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina