Tatjana and Anatoli were great hosts. They gave us good advice and recommendations for our stay. There are a few house rules like shoes off inside, but that's ok. A different breakfast every morning which was very tasty. It is not a hotel and pretty quiet in the evening. Guests did not really socialize. But in contrast to a 250 to 300 dollar night at a Marriott or Hyatt it was a good experience. Would come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The House of Fountains is a small, soothing and tranquil Bed and Breakfast offering six luxurious suites just minutes from historic Lahaina Town, nestled up against a cane field and overlooking the ocean and surrounding islands. Awaken your senses with fresh Hawaiian coffee and a resplendent breakfast of organic tropical fruit, home made breads (gluten free too!) And juices on our lanai, prepared by our live-in chef. The House of Fountains is just blocks from the radiant beaches of Wahi Kuli, so you may want to have a swim before sightseeing. Or stay and swim in our beautiful salt water pool, and relax by one of our calming fountains, waterfalls or koi pond. Free parking in our private lot. All rooms come with A/C and tropical ceiling fans, wifi, mini 'fridges with complimentary bottled water, TVs and a large DVD selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your House of Fountains Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Of Fountains Hotel Lahaina
- House Of Fountains b&b
- House Of Fountains Bed And Breakfast Maui/Lahaina