We scored finding this place. My boyfriend and I had a wonderful 6 night stay at the House of Fountains in early October. It really is paradise. We stayed in the Ali'i Suite for our first 4 nights, and had to switch to the Lokelani Suite for our last 2 nights because the Ali'i Suite was already booked for those nights. Both suites were great. The staff was accommodating, friendly, and a pleasure to be around.
We were the only guests there our first four nights, so it seemed the staff catered to us. They seemed to only be around when we needed them, and we felt we had the entire house to ourselves the rest of the time. When we woke up, Tatyana already had our breakfast spots all set up and brought out our breakfast immediately. There were two days that we got a very early start, and both times Tatyana packed us a little food bag the night before - a nice array of things like fruit, pretzels, cereal, granola bars, juice boxes, etc.
It's very quiet - we slept great. One thing to be aware of, though - even though it is quiet, the rooms have very thin curtains, so we woke with the sunrise most mornings. Each room has a private bathroom and the showers are large. Each room has a wall safe, but you don't need it - it's a very safe area. Free parking. The saltwater pool is great, and there are plenty of supplies you can borrow for free - including beach towels, snorkeling gear, pool toys, boogie boards, etc. There are tons of books/brochures/binders with information about anything you could possibly want to do on the island. They even have a little yoga/mediation room for guests to use!
It's about the same price as a decent hotel, but so much nicer, and with delicious, homemade breakfast included. When we come back to Maui, we will definitely be staying at the House of Fountains again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The House of Fountains is a small, soothing and tranquil Bed and Breakfast offering six luxurious suites just minutes from historic Lahaina Town, nestled up against a cane field and overlooking the ocean and surrounding islands. Awaken your senses with fresh Hawaiian coffee and a resplendent breakfast of organic tropical fruit, home made breads (gluten free too!) And juices on our lanai, prepared by our live-in chef. The House of Fountains is just blocks from the radiant beaches of Wahi Kuli, so you may want to have a swim before sightseeing. Or stay and swim in our beautiful salt water pool, and relax by one of our calming fountains, waterfalls or koi pond. Free parking in our private lot. All rooms come with A/C and tropical ceiling fans, wifi, mini 'fridges with complimentary bottled water, TVs and a large DVD selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your House of Fountains Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Of Fountains b&b
- House Of Fountains Hotel Lahaina
- House Of Fountains Bed And Breakfast Maui/Lahaina