My husband and I stayed 3 fantastic weeks at the House of Fountains. We arrived late in Maui so we were a little late getting there but was greeted with a warm, welcoming smile from Peg. The main living area is absolutely stunning with a beautiful ocean view. The rooms are very clean, quiet, spacious and comfortable. Each room has it's own theme, is wonderfully decorated and has it's own bathroom, refrigerator and air conditioner. The pool is so inviting and they have a lot of water toys to use (snorkels, boogie boards, etc.) Tatyana always made the best breakfasts including homemade whip cream, we were not disappointed with any of them. The House of Fountains is located within minutes of the mall, shops, restaurants, golf courses and all the attractions. Staying here, we didn't have all the noise and crowds that the hotels and resorts have. It was so serene, peaceful and relaxing. We consider Peg, Tatyana, Kim and Anatoly as part of our family and will always have a special place in our hearts (they are wonderful people). We really hated to leave, but will be coming back soon!
Ricky and Teresa Bell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The House of Fountains is a small, soothing and tranquil Bed and Breakfast offering six luxurious suites just minutes from historic Lahaina Town, nestled up against a cane field and overlooking the ocean and surrounding islands. Awaken your senses with fresh Hawaiian coffee and a resplendent breakfast of organic tropical fruit, home made breads (gluten free too!) And juices on our lanai, prepared by our live-in chef. The House of Fountains is just blocks from the radiant beaches of Wahi Kuli, so you may want to have a swim before sightseeing. Or stay and swim in our beautiful salt water pool, and relax by one of our calming fountains, waterfalls or koi pond. Free parking in our private lot. All rooms come with A/C and tropical ceiling fans, wifi, mini 'fridges with complimentary bottled water, TVs and a large DVD selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your House of Fountains Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Of Fountains Hotel Lahaina
- House Of Fountains b&b
- House Of Fountains Bed And Breakfast Maui/Lahaina