My daughter (12) and I stayed with Peg and her staff during our Island tour. Greeted at the door with a Mai Tai, and running water, a big smile swept across our face. The main living area is absolutely beautiful, so inviting and open. What a peaceful wonderful surprise! The house reminds me of an old Hawaiian Plantation, so comfortable with more to see around every corner! It is impeccably clean and engagingly decorated. Each room has a different theme with its own bath, air and refrigerator. My daughter loved the downstairs parlor where she could watch movies and play games. The pool is stunning and clean surrounded by luxurious outdoor furniture and amenities including a lavish fountain. The staff couldn't be more accommodating and helpful. Our favorite experience was eating the delicious breakfast on the oversized lanai as we gazed at the palatial pool and ocean. I would highly recommend this B & B to any couple, family or friends travelling through Lahaina. You will definitely enjoy the experience. It's a winner. I will return over and over again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The House of Fountains is a small, soothing and tranquil Bed and Breakfast offering six luxurious suites just minutes from historic Lahaina Town, nestled up against a cane field and overlooking the ocean and surrounding islands. Awaken your senses with fresh Hawaiian coffee and a resplendent breakfast of organic tropical fruit, home made breads (gluten free too!) And juices on our lanai, prepared by our live-in chef. The House of Fountains is just blocks from the radiant beaches of Wahi Kuli, so you may want to have a swim before sightseeing. Or stay and swim in our beautiful salt water pool, and relax by one of our calming fountains, waterfalls or koi pond. Free parking in our private lot. All rooms come with A/C and tropical ceiling fans, wifi, mini 'fridges with complimentary bottled water, TVs and a large DVD selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your House of Fountains Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Of Fountains Hotel Lahaina
- House Of Fountains b&b
- House Of Fountains Bed And Breakfast Maui/Lahaina